Re: jCVS properties.txt  XML

<pre>> Is there a document that lists all of the properties that can be set in
> the properties.txt file? I have the file defaults.txt, Does it have a
> complete list in it?

The "defaults.txt" in the source directory (com.ice.jcvs) or in the JAR
file has a compelte listing. I intend to have an html document that
reflect the contents soon.

> What I am really trying to do is figure out what the pull down selection
> box and the Open button do in the first window that pops up. When I start
> jCVS the pull down is empty and the Open button does not do anything.
>
> I have searched through the docs directory and the web site. Is there an
> archive for the mailing list?

The pull down and open button work together. You select a projet in the
pull down and then open it by clicking the open button.

To get projects into the pull down, you use the "Add To Project List"
menu command in the Project's window's File menu. This will add the
project to the pull down to make it easier to open in the future.

tim.
Tim Endres, ICE Engineering, Inc.
mailto: time@ice.com http://www.ice.com
"Usenet - A slow moving self parody." -- Peter Honeyman