Re: jCVS and gzip - where to put properties  XML

<pre>On Tue, Sep 22 1998, Kristian Koehntopp wrote:
> Where do I put my properties.txt file? I installed such a file just in the
> same directory as the .zip file, but it changed nothing. I put the line

The latest release of jCVS uses an 'rc' file in your home directory for
properties. Under UNIX, you use $HOME/.jcvsrc, otherwise $HOME/jcvsrc.txt.

tim.
Tim Endres, ICE Engineering, Inc.
mailto: time@ice.com http://www.ice.com
"Usenet - A slow moving self parody." -- Peter Honeyman

<pre>Tim Endres wrote:
> The latest release of jCVS uses an 'rc' file in your home directory for
> properties. Under UNIX, you use $HOME/.jcvsrc, otherwise $HOME/jcvsrc.txt.

Ah, that is much nicer than a global file. I can't check now, because I am
at home and logged in into my company account, but is there a complete
listing of all jcvsrc.txt settings within the distribution?

Kristian

--
SH Online Dienst GmbH, Kristian Koehntopp,
Siemenswall, 24107 Kiel, +49 431 386 436 00