jCVS-4.7.3 overwriting Entries files?  XML

<pre>Doing checkouts for multiple CVS modules in the same tree seems to overwrite
the Entries files in the working directories. Has anyone else encountered
this problem? Is there an easy fix?
/s

Example, given a repository:

dirA/
file1
dirB/
file2
dirC/
file3

Suppose I want to work on the code in dirA and dirB (but not dirC) -- so I
check out dirA (with a -l to prevent recursion) followed by a check out of
dirB -- at this point dirA/CVS/Entries is overwritten, so I can no longer
see file1 in jCVS!

<pre>Yes, your report is correct.

The only workaround is to checkout the entire tree and
then use "Browse" to open subtree as independent projects.
Hopefully fixed in 4.8!

tim.
Tim Endres, ICE Engineering, Inc.
mailto: time@ice.com http://www.ice.com
"Usenet - A slow moving self parody." -- Peter Honeyman