[jcvs] Query regarding the format in defaults.properties &&  XML

<pre>Hi Tim,

I am using your jCVS servlet. I have installed it and am able to
successfully run it.
But I have some queries regarding your declarations in defaults.properties
in jcvsii.

You have declared some parameters for commit as :

jcvsii.projectMenuItem.Project.Commit=Commit:CVS:ci:A:EAUMG:deou:

what does the EAUMG && deou mean? ( are they the options for cvs
commit command or anything else?? )

I am planning to incorporate your library and implementation in my
project.

I havent seen any implementation for the branching in jcvs. If I
overlooked it , please tell me about that also..

Thanking you in anticipation tim,
Vasu.