[jcvs] Starting jcvs on Sun OS 8  XML

<pre>I am using j2SE 1.4.2 and jcvs 5.3.2. I command I use to start it is:

java -classpath /usr/local/jCVS-5.3.2/classes com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.

The error that I get is:

javax/activation/CommandMap
at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.processArguments(JCVS.java:123)
at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.instanceMain(JCVS.java:81)
at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.main(JCVS.java:63)

I know that I need to include the javax components in my classpath, but
where are they? I have search through the jar files and was not able to
find them. Thanks

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Carol Kirkpatrick,PhD
Senior Applications Engineer
Tel: +973-662-3206
carol.kirkpatrick@radianz.com

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is
limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments contain information that
may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorized to
receive for the named addressee) you may not read, copy, distribute,
disclose or otherwise use this information for any purpose. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. While we
make every effort to keep our network free from viruses, you do need to
check this e-mail (and any attachments) for viruses, as we take no
responsibility for any virus transferred by this e-mail.

<pre>
The Java Activation Framework is a separate download available from Sun:

http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/glasgow/jaf.html

You can then put it in your jre/lib/ext directory (activation.jar) and not
have to muck with your classpath.

Regards,

Pete

A fellow user of jCVS II.