RE: [jcvs] creating a user using cvs admin command  XML

<pre>Tzahi,

I would make a new user on the Linux server (type 'man useradd' to see
how). CVS should not be configured to include the 'etc' directory (where
the passwd file exists on Linux). It is a text file manipulation tool, not
an administrative utility.

Regards,

Pete

A fellow jCVS II user.