[jcvs] Traced Bug to be reviewed.  XML

<pre>Hi all,
I havent yet received a reply to my previous problem.

There is one more discussed.
please check the ensureLocalTree() functionality in
CVSProject. I guess it doesn't work fine.
The condition
if ( localSub.equals( localRoot ) )
{
localSub = "./";
}
else
{
localSub = localSub.substring( localRoot.length()
+ 1 );
}
truncates the first two letters of the entry details.

Error details :

The result is
***************************./version/com/wilco_int/configtool/rm/
The subpath is
**************************ersion\com\wilco_int\configtool\rm
The status of response is 1
Message : Closing CVS server connection.
Message : Command completed with 'error' status.

Thanks
Vasu.