[jcvs] jCVS 5.4.1 no class found err: javax.activation.FileT  XML

<pre>i can gloat about having successfully setup and run atleast 1 java app.
but this beats me. i get the error

java -cp /home/praveen/lib/jcvsii.jar com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS
javax/activation/FileTypeMap
at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.processArguments(JCVS.java:141)
at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.instanceMain(JCVS.java:82)
at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.main(JCVS.java:64)
praveen@kallakuri:~/downloads$ cd
praveen@kallakuri:~$ java -jar lib/jcvsii.jar
javax/activation/FileTypeMap
at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.processArguments(JCVS.java:141)
at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.instanceMain(JCVS.java:82)
at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.main(JCVS.java:64)
praveen@kallakuri:~$

how can i map tp that FileTypeMap class or is something else wrong?

i am on linux (woody) with java 1.4.2. can someone give me a prod in the
right direction?

--
k.p.

<pre>It appears that you are missing the activation.jar.

> i can gloat about having successfully setup and run atleast 1 java app.
> but this beats me. i get the error
>

> java -cp /home/praveen/lib/jcvsii.jar com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS
> javax/activation/FileTypeMap
> at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.processArguments(JCVS.java:141)
> at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.instanceMain(JCVS.java:82)
> at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.main(JCVS.java:64)
> praveen@kallakuri:~/downloads$ cd
> praveen@kallakuri:~$ java -jar lib/jcvsii.jar
> javax/activation/FileTypeMap
> at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.processArguments(JCVS.java:141)
> at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.instanceMain(JCVS.java:82)
> at com.ice.jcvsii.JCVS.main(JCVS.java:64)
> praveen@kallakuri:~$
>
> how can i map tp that FileTypeMap class or is something else wrong?
>
> i am on linux (woody) with java 1.4.2. can someone give me a prod in the
> right direction?
>
> --
> k.p.
=

<pre>thanks to all who responded. pretty silly of me.

--
k.p.