[jcvs] FW: Re: [jcvs] Log command  XML

<pre>You cannot parse the file argument using parseArgumentString().

First, you have an empty entries object. This object must contain
the CVSEntry for each file in your command. Once you have placed
the proper CVSEntry objects into your CVSEntryVector entries, you
then need to set the flag that tells cvsc to send the entries as file
arguments.

Look at ProjectFrame in com.ice.jcvsii, specifically commonCVSCommand()
and getEntriesToActUpon().